Turnigy nano-tech 750mAh 1S 35-70C Lipo Pack (Walkera V120D02S/QR Infra X/QR W100S)
"More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious peformance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!"
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
Voltage: 1s / 3.7V
Discharge: 35C Constant / 70C Bursts
Dimensions: 43mm x 24 x 9.5mm
Balance Plug: N/A
Discharge Plug: JST + Walkera
(CA- 001) RC Turnigy nano-tech 750mAh 1S 35-70C Lipo Pack Battery
- Product Code: TNT750
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £5.19
- Price in reward points: 519