2 x Turnigy nano-tech 130mah 1S 25C Lipo Pack NE Style T1 Singe Rail
"More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious peformance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots! "
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
Voltage: 1s / 3.7V
Discharge: 25C Constant
Weight: 4g (Including plug & case)
Dimensions: 40 x 7 x 11mm
Balance Plug: N/A
Discharge Plug: 2 Prong (Nine Eagle Style - (Nine Eagles - Solo Pro NE4950001/NE-B9))
Twin Pack Turnigy Nano-Tech 130mah 1s 25c Single Rail Lipo Battery Pack
- Product Code: TPTNT130MAH1S25CSRLBP
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £3.90
- Price in reward points: 390